• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your "Jacket" Instagram accounts.

Mr. Rawky

Hey all,

Just curious how many of you have instagram accounts dedicated to your collection of jackets/vintage clothing etc? I know instagram can be somewhat frowned upon with its "social media influencers", but I find it as another great way to connect and share with those of similar interests.

Feel free to share yours in this thread. I'm not sure if I have the permissions to update the OP - so I can list everyone's in one handy post - but I'm happy to do that if so.

Mine is: @novice.jacket.hunter

Oh, and if this thread is not allowed, please close it and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

D97x7

I used to have one and a pintrest one, but I deleted both as I was fed up with my pictures being stolen and used for advertising. It was actually pictures of my pup being used to sell another litter that was the final straw.

Mr. Rawky

I used to have one and a pintrest one, but I deleted both as I was fed up with my pictures being stolen and used for advertising. It was actually pictures of my pup being used to sell another litter that was the final straw.

Oh wow. That's bad. Sorry to hear that. How did you discover they were being sold?

D97x7

The jacket pictures would pop up on Facebook occasionally and it was a friend who spotted the dog pics on a well known pets for sale site.

Smithy

I'm so old school I don't even have Farcebook, let alone Instagram, Pinterest, Snapcrap, and all the other social media things that my kids say that they can't understand how I possibly live life without.

Not having a go at you and all the best with it but I'm a dinosaur.

ausreenactor

Hey all,

Just curious how many of you have instagram accounts dedicated to your collection of jackets/vintage clothing etc? I know instagram can be somewhat frowned upon with its "social media influencers", but I find it as another great way to connect and share with those of similar interests.

Feel free to share yours in this thread. I'm not sure if I have the permissions to update the OP - so I can list everyone's in one handy post - but I'm happy to do that if so.

Mine is: @novice.jacket.hunter

Oh, and if this thread is not allowed, please close it and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
What's a instagram..?

Nickb123

I'm so old school I don't even have Farcebook, let alone Instagram, Pinterest, Snapcrap, and all the other social media things that my kids say that they can't understand how I possibly live life without.

Not having a go at you and all the best with it but I'm a dinosaur.

I had to make a Facebook for work to manage our marketing content. I have zero friends, but all is swell, as I belong to 4-5 flight jacket groups!

Sorry for going off topic.