• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Years since my last A-2 purchase...

ausreenactor

Gents,

It has been two and a half years since I splashed out on an A-2. I thought that the DD/GW Bronco sitting in the original box would be there for a rainy day. Spied a ripper and had to pounce... I keep dragging myself back into the jackets?

QB4jwgz.jpg

BR RW 23380 in a 42. LOVE the colour and the grain on the left chest looks good. Might be Simon Williams' next art task...

817415.jpg
817416.jpg
817417.jpg
817419.jpg

Anybody need a BR N-1 in an XXXL?

Regards,

Couchy

Skip

Some say, he has a secret wardrobe of rare painted jackets. And that after a good session of pints, the itch to wear them all at once is so overwhelming, he drags himself around the yard until eventually, after an hour or maybe two, the desire fades to just one jacket with a trail of destruction left in his wake.

We just know him as...The Couchy!

Nice jacket mate, another one added to the collection.

johnwayne

Nice A2, really like the colour! Is it my imagination or are those sleeves extra long/the body short - maybe just highlighted in the laid flat pic?

stanier

Very nice jacket! Buzz A-2’s don’t seem to get much coverage here but this one looks up there with the best of them!

ausreenactor

Just rolled in. Measurements on the listing are on par with the last few I have had. I had a great 23380 around five years ago but it was squeaky? Rarely see modded BRs on Yahoo aside from some hideous merrowed patches. They are 'normally' 36-38 sized. 42 and 44 go for a bit more but this one was well worth the purchase price. Most of my BR sales have been flagged here. Search Buzz Rickson posts by ausreenactor. They will all be there. B-10s and Tankers outnumber the A-2s these days.

herk115

Couchy, as a long time artistic photographer, I gotta tell ya the best picture on this page is that top one. You're a genius!

ausreenactor

I wear it every night on the lounge. It is a part of me now. I look over at it at lunch time when I head back to my room and think..."not long now". I love my BK Werber but it is barely broken in. This is an oldie but a GOODIE!! Best colour of any A-2 that I have had. BK Werber next then an ELC RW 1401-P that I had in the late 90s with original Crown. Too scared to do the art on it...

ausreenactor

This one for sale?

I actually whacked it on eBay at AU$895/USD$685 shipped, which was a steal. Plenty of lookers but no takers. Still a handful of watchers now. Thought about some art for it but it is a sin to cover up the colour and patina. So no.. Sorry..