• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yahoo Japan Bargain B-15A Mod Painted

ausreenactor

Gents...just let this one slide and it went for a paltry 11,000 yen! Not sure how the paint would
have affected resale.

shirakan1278-img600x450-1236741757d.jpg

shirakan1278-img400x600-12367417570.jpg

Some bargains to be had. Just picked up BR N-1 Khaki in XXL for 9,000 yen! Around US$100!

Regards..

Couchy

A

Anonymous

Couchy, that XXL N-1 would be way too big for you mate. BUT would fit me a treat ..................... :D
If you're gonna pass it on, let me know please.

Dave

ausreenactor

Bought it to move it. Will have to work out the share of the shipping and of course Mr.13% cut. Will keep you posted..Also picked up a BR WEP 46R! Will put them all on the Buy/Sell page...

Couchy

ausreenactor

Peter..

No biggie...just appeared to me that the Jet Jockeys check out Nylon and the Cloth is over-run with Tanker stuff...

Couchy

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
Gents...just let this one slide and it went for a paltry 11,000 yen! Not sure how the paint would
have affected resale.
<snip>
Some bargains to be had. Just picked up BR N-1 Khaki in XXL for 9,000 yen! Around US$100!

If the customizing was done by the owner it would have affected the final price of the B-15A. But still a good buy. Same with the N-1...trust it's in good nick?