• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Xmas wish list

John Lever

OK, it's still October but what do we want for a fantasy Xmas ?
I'll start.
GW A-1 in horsehide
Buzz Rickson's Coast guard jacket
Buzz Ricksons Woollen A-1
Levis LVC 1930's Menlo jacket [ 2009 version]
About £2k worth of leather ....

omarco

mines a bit long ;)

ELC D1 sz 40 long
ELC RW B6 40 long
Either a Buzz or ELC B10
A nice russet or havanna brown A2, say a Werber or a Monarch
A couple more Buzz sweats
Lee Japan 101 B 1934'S AND 37'S

think that'll do for now :D

CBI

Nothing specific but maybe a few more original A-2's. (contracts that I don't own yet). There is always the ever lurking Good Wear order possibility but not with Christmas arrival.

I would love a Buzz loop wheel sweatshirt (XL) that has some AAF graphic on it but they are supposedly all sold out in XL!!

omarco

CBI said:
Nothing specific but maybe a few more original A-2's. (contracts that I don't own yet). There is always the ever lurking Good Wear order possibility but not with Christmas arrival.

I would love a Buzz loop wheel sweatshirt (XL) that has some AAF graphic on it but they are supposedly all sold out in XL!!

Hey CBI have you checked Rakuten for the Buzz sweats? they often have plenty of stock on there and ordering through them is pretty straight forward.

mindful

omarco said:
CBI said:

Hey CBI have you checked Rakuten for the Buzz sweats? they often have plenty of stock on there and ordering through them is pretty straight forward.
do you have to pay customs/taxes if you buy from rakuten i wanted to buy a flight instructor in buzz

Roughwear

These are on my wish list:-
Original no-name 27753 A2 by Cable in a size 44
Original Bronco in a size 44 or 46 in first class original condition
GW SAT A2
GW Perry goatskin A2

omarco

mindful said:
do you have to pay customs/taxes if you buy from rakuten i wanted to buy a flight instructor in buzz

Have a word with the seller, they may be able to help you out. I'v never had a problem myself.

dujardin

A-1 (goat)
RAF tyce C flight helmet+oxy (RAF) + comm's (US) + goggles B-7 (US)
mae west (RAF)
a propeller (P-47 P-38 B-17)
P-38 pilot seat
B-17 ball turret
aso.....

;)

CBI

thanks for the tip!

Andrew a size 46 Bronco is on my list as well. Better start saving! :)

ausreenactor

The Aussie Dollar to drop to US$0.80 or less,
The Air Comfort back in location, and
A cool summer to wear a jacket or two.

Couchy

JOHNO

These are the things on my definate list,

GW A2

Tires for my Jeep

Thompson SMG

My "Fantacy List" is rather short,- B-17 and a private hanger.