• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wwll watch bands

Silver Surfer

i came across this seller on greedbay who seems to have a shit load of original wwll leather watch bands in their original packing. they are made of different hides and in different configurations. looks to me like they fit most, if not all us made issued wwll watches. see item# 264563033594

robrinay

I like the look of them but I notice they are the type that fit removable watch spring pins. Didn’t ww2 military watches have fixed non removable pins?

Persimmon

My Bulova often has a one piece strap but currently it has a leather strap fitted with the spring pins.
64589DFA-9DBF-4016-8B06-E1DC56F1565F.jpeg

Edward

i came across this seller on greedbay who seems to have a shit load of original wwll leather watch bands in their original packing. they are made of different hides and in different configurations. looks to me like they fit most, if not all us made issued wwll watches. see item# 264563033594
there is a huge surplus of wii era watch bands available. NOS in original packages and boxes. I have purchased a couple in the past on eBay. can't remember who from but they are legit and in great shape. I'd rather have NOS period vintage than a modern band on my Elgin's. just doesn't seem right to put anything else on them.

Pilot

I like the look of them but I notice they are the type that fit removable watch spring pins. Didn’t ww2 military watches have fixed non removable pins?
WW2 German issued watches had fixed lugs bars...only German WWII issued ones, for reference...see below.
127CACF9-FFEA-48BF-A20A-820783D0F654.png
F6CFE168-0AAF-4C77-9961-A68A8C70AA86.png
07060118-752D-4A82-AAA3-02589D254AB1.png

Last edited: