• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWII Impressions Service Shoes - Help please

stanier

Hi all, I've posted a similiar question on Fedora Lounge, but does anyone have any info on how the WWII Impressions Service Shoes fit please. I'm really confused on sizing and if someone knows how they fit compared to say Redwing GT's it would be really useful. And is an EE width the same as E width?

Thanks all

stanier

Just a quick update for anyone also caught in the boot sizing conundrum I ordered a pair of WWII Impressions Russet Service Shoes and picked them up today.

I say picked them up as they arrived from the US to the UK in 2 days, but then spent 5 days languishing with ParcelForce / UK Customs arrrgh!!

Anyway back to the boots, a very helpful person at WWII Impressions asked me to measure my feet and recommended a size US size 8.5 EE. Although slightly sceptical (as I'm a UK size 8.5 usually) I went with the suggestion, and on arrival they fit perfectly.

I've given them a coat of polish and I'm typing this wearing them with LVC '44's, I love 'em!

Cheers all

Swing

Good to hear you're happy with them. Warmer, dryer weather is on the way, and I'm thinking of picking up a pair in the next month or so. Like you, to wear with my LVC '44s (and my other selvedge jeans).

~Swing

Happy Hooligan

I wear a 11 C in Aldens and picked up a pair of in 11EE. They fit fine, but roomy in the toe.. But nothing that would make me not want to wear them at least once a week.... Don't let the EE scare you...

Grant

I found they fit pretty true to size (mine are 10D). Redwing Iron Rangers on the other hand fit larger, coulda probably could of taken a sz. 9 1/2. The WWII Impressions service shoes have an slightly bulbous shaped toe compare do original service shoes that always kind of bugged me.