• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWII British made GI boots

Stony

I also got these 1944 dated GI marching boots at the Show of Shows this weekend. They fit perfect and are all original. Norvic is an English company that made footwear for the US military during the war. One shoelace was broken, but I can get original NOS 40" laces with the metal tips.

full

full

full

full

Steve27752

I also got these 1944 dated GI marching boots at the Show of Shows this weekend. They fit perfect and are all original. Norvic is an English company that made footwear for the US military during the war. One shoelace was broken, but I can get original NOS 40" laces with the metal tips.

full

full

full

full
Very nice , however they look more like WW11 British Army officers drill/parade boots.
s-l1600.jpg

This picture is from ebay.

Last edited:

Stony

Yes they do, but mine have eight eyelets and that's what the US boots are supposed to have. I believe any kit made for the British military should have the broad arrow mark where US kit made by the British would not.

Stony

Any recommendations as to what type of conditioner to use on these boots? They need a little softening up.