• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWI RFC jacket

John Lever

Seriously thinking about buying one of these but unsure about the lining, any suggestions about colour using a blanket lining ?
My thoughts are dark blue, grey or khaki.

Smithy

It's visible in #8 in this thread. All of the first pattern (inlcuding the improved 1913 version) were lined with this coloured woollen liner.

Pilot

I have three German Prussian Imperial ones left...All Feldgrau ( field grey) blanket, rabbit fur, or fox fur lined.
I any interest in acquiring one, maybe we can work out a deal...

Pilot

Sorry for the bad pics... its because its almost dark here and the flashlight brighten it all.
E0996D01-8B86-43A0-9689-D9952018F3AC.jpeg
John, very honored that you are interested in German Imperial jacket /coats...was unaware that this is of your interest...Wow!
Photos will follow...one jacket already in this post...
Budget is 2000 to 2500 Euro each... Will not list here. ( sorry about that.., but never saw any sales higher than 500 Euro here...apologies...no offence....)
Please pm if interested, since this forum is surely not the one for these kind of products...apologies , no offence to anyone..love this forum for all its USAF USAAF and RAF stuff.

Last edited: