• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 - Vietnam Patch score today

a2jacketpatches

I bought a box of Lionel Trains from a guy yesterday morning, said he had some military pictures as well so I stopped by a little while ago. Got a Navy medal grouping with dog tag and photos of a destroyer (5 total battle stars for Europe and American Theater of Ops) And these patches were at the bottom of the box. He said 15 bucks, SOLD!!!! I'm thinking the 19th BS in green is Korean War because of size and the WW2 version I find are blue, any thoughts on this? The 19th TASS is certainly in country made and not very common. I did find a single example of it along with numerous examples of other patches related to the squadron.

a2jacketpatches

And here's the WW2 Navy grouping, It will stay together for those of you wondering. A named grouping with medals and photos are of historical significance.

EMBLEMHUNTER

A good friend of mine was in the 19th TASS , nice find for sure there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your 64th BS is Korean era
Johnny

Members online

Latest posts