• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC unit patch ID help(I do this)

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello fellow jacket/patch enthusiasts, I am avid WW2 unit emblem history buff, I am happy to help anyone who may have an "Unknown" Ww2 era emblem they don't have an ID on.

I have been doing research on emblems over 25 years and am still finding new designs to track down of this era, if you have any you wish to send me a scan/s of fell free, I do this no charge and enjoy it very much !!!!

I can be reached at my e mail ,looking forward to your replies, happy hunting !!!!!!
Johnny "Siggy" Signor
[email protected]

P.S.also a leather patch maker

CBI

Welcome. I think you PM'd me on Fedora Lounge at one point to say "hello'. Hey, did you work on one of Watkins' 8th or 9th AF books? I think I remember seeing your name listed???

TankBuster

Welcome Johnny! We know each other from the USMF. I was the guy with the VF-83 "Fighting Kangaroo" grouping and the patch over there that we talked about.

442RCT

I've been following your posts on the website and enjoying rereading the original posts and your IDs of the patches.
WELCOME aboard !!!! :D

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello to all, sorry I didn't get right back to answering, I was busy helping a fellow member ID some patches and he's sending more soon , anyway yeah it was me on the other site about patch ID's etc,always glad to help anyone who may have one of those emblems that bugs ya til ya get Er ID'd !!!!!

If ya got em send em on and I'll see if I can ID for ya !
Johnny "Siggy" Signor

Yeah I also did work for/with Bob Watkins in a couple of his Battlecolors Volumes,he does some GREAT books !!!!

Happy collecting all !!!!!!!