• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WPG B-2 Cap

Bombing IP

I just bought an Irvin from the company ,it had problems .The customer service is beyond awful ,basically they don't give a shit .Won't buy from them again ,never had this experience from any other retailer .Lesson learned ! .

Last edited:

Orange_Mound

I just bought an Irvin from the company ,it had problems .The customer service is beyond awful ,basically they don't give a shit .Wont buy from them again ,never had this experience from any other retailer .Lesson learned !
I’ve never had any problems with their customer service so I’m very surprised to hear you say that.

I know their products can be hit or miss which is why I was curious about their B-2 Cap

Enigma1938

Have an 2 years old Eastman too but the fleece inside is way too thin in my opinion. The razored it down to + / - 4mm. The older ones (10 years ore older) from Eastman were better

foster

I saw one of these about a year ago, and it belonged to a friend. It was relatively thin and lightweight. When worn, it looks fine for the most part, it is only the construction detail on the inside that my friend was a little disappointed with.

Enigma1938

I saw one of these about a year ago, and it belonged to a friend. It was relatively thin and lightweight. When worn, it looks fine for the most part, it is only the construction detail on the inside that my friend was a little disappointed with.

Like the ones sold by SOF?

Enigma1938

I have not seen a SOF one, but I know WPG and SOF used to have a crossover of products. So, it is very likely these would be similar from the two vendors.

I just asked because I owned a Cap from SOF and the inner construction and the seams were totally wrong