• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is this A2 not as described?

Roughwear

Hahaha Vic. The seller paid over the odds for it and is now regretting it. It always pays to do your homework first!

cartelfmly

Hahaha Vic. The seller paid over the odds for it and is now regretting it. It always pays to do your homework first.
True
Hi Roughwear,
Haha.. regrets on purchase for old jacket????
People have other better things to do. Life is a gamble. You come to this world with nothing and you die with nothing.

tibor

I think many people come to this world with the benefit of being cherished by others. You hope you can leave that way too. I'd argue that's more valuable than most anything else.

Roughwear

Very funny cartelfmly and your point being.....?o_O I'm looking forward to reading informative posts and constructive comments from you on the subject of leather jackets. I assume that is why you have joined VLJ. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself in the biography section and tell about your interest in leather jackets.

Last edited:

MikeyB-17

To be fair I've seen worse-looking repros, many of them by Avirex! I'm assuming this is one of their earlier examples before they started all the map linings and bogus blood chits. I didn't know that about the collar stitching, I guess we're talking about the line around the inside? Shame about the fancy-assed windflap stud-although I do like the purple leather zip puller!