• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whoopi Goldberg Jumping Jack Flash

Stony

I caught this movie last night and saw Whoopi Goldberg wearing an original A-2 with a bomb squadron patch on it. The patch is very familiar and is the fairly famous one with the joker on it. She's wearing it in the scene where the bad guy are threatening to torture her and you can definately tell it's an original. I tried to find some pictures from the movie where she's wearing it, but no luck. If someone finds one, please post it.

MikeyB-17

Probably the 570th Bomb Squadron, 390th Bomb Group. I was watching 'When Harry met Sally' a few nights ago, and in that Billy Crystal wears a non-bi-swing CWU-45/P. He also wears an '80's Mall-jacket ANJ-3 as well.

kkochheiser

My wife was watching a couple of episodes of Greatest American Hero recently and I glanced up to see one of the young guys wearing what appeared to be an original A-2, perhaps a RW judging from the collar and pockets. The shows were from the '80s so originals may still have been in use as TV wardrobe items.

Kent

ZuZu

Probably the 570th Bomb Squadron, 390th Bomb Group. I was watching 'When Harry met Sally' a few nights ago, and in that Billy Crystal wears a non-bi-swing CWU-45/P. He also wears an '80's Mall-jacket ANJ-3 as well.
You're right:

$ wwoo.JPG