• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who can receive a jacket in USA then ship after wards ?

dr.zak

i won a jacket recently but the seller does only ship in USA im looking for some one who can receive it then ship it to me after wards and that would really be a great favor ..

thanks and happy holidays in advance .

Curahee

Just curious, but when do you ever get to wear a jacket ? I have been to Cairo a couple of times (mostly during spring or summer :oops: ) and the heat is so fierce you think brains will melt. Maybe the winters are less harsh but still way to hot (>25 Celcius ?) for a jacket with fur collar.

dr.zak

Curahee said:
Just curious, but when do you ever get to wear a jacket ? I have been to Cairo a couple of times (mostly during spring or summer :oops: ) and the heat is so fierce you think brains will melt. Maybe the winters are less harsh but still way to hot (>25 Celcius ?) for a jacket with fur collar.

your probably right :)
but my work is located in some cities by the sea where its very cold there in addition that im addicted to flight jackets specially G-1's even if no wearing i guess as any collector they represent something more than just a jacket perhaps a piece of history my dream was to be a fighter pilot but im 6'4 so perhaps that can work in disney land ,its guaranteed by the way that at the middle of winter late at night cairo is really cold and it feels very nice to wear just a tshirt and a jacket over and that does the job perfect ,it works for me for the whole season no hassle to what am i going to wear..
flight jackets are guaranteed to turn heads any where they are science fictional inventions here in cairo i might be the only collector at middle east and africa ..

nice meeting you by the way and it would be a pleasure seeing you again soon in cairo ..

Curahee

Ah, would that be Alexandria then ? 2 years ago I took the train from Cairo to Aswan and the locals laughed at
me for going south during the summer while they all wanted to go was up North to cool Alexandria by the sea
(35 dgrees Celcius instead of 55) all the while drinking a steaming hot cup of mint tea mind you :shock:

But you're right about the collecting thing you know, it's the hunt for that particular jacket and completing your
collection that drives this hobby.

Members online

Latest posts