• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who are the Mods now ??

Clark J

Been around a long time here and I've always had just 2 requests here ,,, In you're profile just state the country you are from and IF you are selling something clearly state whether you will or will not ship out of your country . Thankyou for your time. Clark,,,Minnesota USA.

ausreenactor

I think it has always been assumed that everyone here generally sells out of their country. If sellers have shaped their shipping locations they just declare it in the post, just as it happens now.

269sqnhudson

One question ...answered ,,2 requests not that tough to understand.

Well the relevance of the topic title to the first post IS tough to understand. Your first post feels like when someone just walks up to you and says something random, apropos of nothing, and everyone awkwardly looks at each other thinking ‘who’s this guy?’

Carl

One question ...answered ,,2 requests not that tough to understand.

Is that ,you have been given an answer to a question via a MOD ?

Dont mean to sound thick here , but thats the only way i could decipher the question !

stanier

I wonder if somehow Clark J’s original post has illustrated the divide between different versions of English. When I first read it I was completely confused, as all the Brit’s in this thread seem to be. It seemed like a pastiche of Percy Edwards gobbledegook ness.

However, Jeremiah and ausrennactor seem to have no such issue so assume the meaning is clear to them.

Even now, with an explanation provided I still feel like I’m peering through a foggy window that’s only marginally cleared..!

Carl

I wonder if somehow Clark J’s original post has illustrated the divide between different versions of English. When I first read it I was completely confused, as all the Brit’s in this thread seem to be. It seemed like a pastiche of Percy Edwards gobbledegook ness.

However, Jeremiah and ausrennactor seem to have no such issue so assume the meaning is clear to them.

Even now, with an explanation provided I still feel like I’m peering through a foggy window that’s only marginally cleared..!

I just took a stab in the dark at it !!! :D

ausreenactor

One question.

Who are the mods now? Possibly answered via PM or the "What?" response initiated a sarcastic response.

Two requests.
1. State your country you are from.
2. Whether you will or will not ship out of your country.

Seemed pretty straight forward to me.... Steve and Jeremiah certainly didn't enhance the dialogue... :)

jeremiah

One question.

Who are the mods now? Possibly answered via PM or the "What?" response initiated a sarcastic response.

Two requests.

Seemed pretty straight forward to me.... Steve and Jeremiah certainly didn't enhance the dialogue... :)

Guess we can’t all be like you. ;)

Stony

K.I.S.S. is one of my favorite acronyms.

"Keep It Simple Stupid".

(no offense intended if anyone takes it that way)

Steve27752

One question.

Two requests.

Nope, I still do not understand it.

dmar836

Yeah I understand the real revised English and the King’s English (JK) and I was confused too.
I expected to see the first post(from the OP) asking who the mods are now - be it on this forum or on the streets on scooters. Not a comment about requests of sale posts.
It’s simple, a disconnect from the OP’s topic and his post.

Dave

EmergencyIan

It’s like the OP started a thread about mods, forgot where he was, in the forum, and went on to start another thread about selling and shipping. Us Yanks are as confused as the rest.

Oh well. :)

- Ian