• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Where can i find repro Crown zipper for my A-2 jacket?

wittmann

Hi everyone,
my current zipper is broken, so i need new Repro crown Zipper to replace it.
I didn't find it on greedbay, you guys got experience and maybe know, where can i find it.

PS: Eastman Leather reproduced the crown Zipper, can i take a Chance from Gary?

Thanks for suggestions!

Regards
Lee

wittmann

Good luck on this, when I needed a hanger and a label for my B3 jacket they replied that they cannot help me. And I asked really friendly.
I don't know whether Aero Leather has such Repro Crown Zippers for A-2 jacket for seperate sale, maybe all Repro flight jacket makers don't wanna sell them seperately

Last edited:

Brettafett

You asked for the zipper... If John made the jacket, that would be your first point of call. Have someone else replace it.
That is what you'd have to do if you found one on Ebya, right
There are a few people here in the UK who can do it if you can find the zipper, but there must be someone near where you live...

Pilot

I'm living in EU, I don't wanna ship my jacket around the planet to USA, and after it finished then ship it back, it took more time and more money
What precisely needs repair? Photos?
If its only the slider, John can send you one and you get it repaired by a repair shop .
John also can also send a full zip and your tailor can repair/ change it.
If you have nobody able repairing it, send it to me ( France ) I have a few good contacts for repair and tailoring here.

Last edited:

wittmann

What precisely needs repair?
If its only the slider, John can send you one and you get it repaired by a repair shop .
John also sends full zips and your tailor can repair/ change it.
If you have nobody able repairing it, send it to me ( France ) I have a few good contacts for repair and tailoring here.
Hi Pilot, it' s very nice of you, thanks a lot!
I'm on vacation right now and i will take a look at the Zipper on my goodwear jacket next week, then I'll know what's exactly broken, only slider oder Zipper tooth/tape or both of them.

Pilot

Hi Pilot, it' s very nice of you, thanks a lot!
I'm on vacation right now and i will take a look at the Zipper on my goodwear jacket next week, then I'll know what's exactly broken, only slider oder Zipper tooth/tape or both of them.
Pleasure...