• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where Are You?

Where Are You?

• Total voters

B-Man2

Great Britain.
Steve
Been watching Netflix ... “The Crown” for the last 3 nights . Absolutely fascinating . Do you get as caught up in it in the UK, as much as we do here in the US?
Actually have to have a mug of tea while Im watching it..... really..! :)

Micawber

Steve
Been watching Netflix ... “The Crown” for the last 3 nights . Absolutely fascinating . Do you get as caught up in it in the UK, as much as we do here in the US?
Actually have to have a mug of tea while Im watching it..... really..!

Speaking entirely personally Burt, in short no. I have a lot of time for HM and what she represents - and to an extent her two eldest offspring but the rest I have little to no interest in whatsoever. With that in mind I've never watched that series ;)

B-Man2

Speaking entirely personally Burt, in short no. I have a lot of time for HM and what she represents - and to an extent her two eldest offspring but the rest I have little to no interest in whatsoever. With that in mind I've never watched that series ;)
Interesting perspective . Here in the US we hardly ever have an opportunity to experience seeing them from afar or hearing them speak , that I think for the most part we are a bit like fans and they are living history in the making.

Pilot

Sometimes I wake up in the morning at a hotel and can't immediately remember which city or country I'm in.
Right now this is CitizenM hotel in Schiphol, but soon my carousel will stop and only one city will be permanent for me.
Maybe this is something.... a new opportunity...We use them quite often within EU and the Gulf.

Attachments

• 22AE7E8F-AF78-42B4-88C4-81032F4B45F6.jpeg
    22AE7E8F-AF78-42B4-88C4-81032F4B45F6.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 254

Thomas Koehle

Well after all - after China, Austria and Mexico i’m happy with having my “centre of Life” back in Germany ...

I’m still on bizz-trips frequently but finally I think it is good to be back home

Depending on where you currently life (at least it was with me) it is either a continent or a country what i consider “home” - livin’ in China or MEX my home was Europe and since i’m back to Germany my idea of “home” is much more specific

Last edited: