• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's up with the "New Look"?

T-Bolt

What happened to the VLJ??? We lost our logo in the upper left corner and the "look" of the forum is different. What's up???

Ted

A

Anonymous

Upgrading to phpbb 3.0.1 resulting in fucked up styles template, +/-.

I kind of like the look. And it seems to run a lot quicker on default.

But like someone else said, VLJ would benefit from a DRBC / Backup plan.

A

Anonymous

tamoko said:
Noo. :( I don't like new design. This human skin color ??? brr.

Well, yeah, since you put it that way...

maybe change skin colour to white and it would be fine. But whatever, don't much care myself.

tamoko

Tranquility Base said:
tamoko said:
Noo. :( I don't like new design. This human skin color ??? brr.

Well, yeah, since you put it that way...

maybe change skin colour to white and it would be fine. But whatever, don't much care myself.

Very light gray like Aircraft will be greet. One of the best combination Black on light gray.
white make very hard contrast.
some think like this
http://www.loehle.com/F-15 .jpg

siddhartha

Administrator
Upgrade was in process-now complete.

You are able to choose your style-available in the user preferences.

Avatars should not be affected, unless they were uploaded here, or selected from our library-sorry for the problems, but it was on phpBB end. We followed their upgrade policy to a "T"

Should be back to normal now, with a bunch of bugs fixed

Chris

Andrew

Is any one else still getting the blue and flesh page when you first open the site, then the old scheme once logged on?

Cliff

Is any one else still getting the blue and flesh page when you first open the site, then the old scheme once logged on?

Yep !!!! It's okay your not the only one !!!! I actually quite like it . :)

rgds

Cliff