• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's happening at Goodwear?

morato

Guys,
What's happening with JC?...Ordered a GW Doni last year and so pleased with it that i ordered a United 3 months ago,paid a deposit,exchanged loads of E-Mails and a couple of weeks ago changed some details....since then 6 E-Mails have been sent to JC,latest marked urgent with absolutely NO reply...anyone know what's going on...I'm getting worried!!!!

DiamondDave

Fear NOT!

John was married last weekend and has fallen behind in correspondence as he had LOADS of family in town. I spoke with him on Wednesday this week, and he is trying to catch up.

better duck

rick.canavar said:
morato said:
Thanks,thought he might have put an "out of office" note on his GW E-Mail...I'll relax now!!

He did, it's on his GW home page. The dates that he will be unavailable are given.

Indeed: and they to me are proof, that the new missus Chapman comes after the jackets: all in all he is gone for a measly two weeks....
But then again, she probably knows what she's getting into (a made to measure A2 at the least) :)

Curahee

Indeed: and they to me are proof, that the new missus Chapman comes after the jackets: all in all he is gone for a measly two weeks....
But then again, she probably knows what she's getting into (a made to measure A2 at the least) :)

and you realy believe that :eek:

bseal

A "test" jacket (RW 18091) in seal goatskin:

18091_sealgoatskin_Goodwear.jpg

Grant

Here's a photo of an original sz. 42 RW 18091 made from want appears to be analine finished russet goatskins. The mismatched colors of skins give the jacket a great look. There's a Gore Field patch on the front is in the shape if a C-47. During the war Gore Field, Montana was used as a major ferrying hub of lend-lease aircraft bound for the Soviet Union.
RWfront.jpg

srivats

bseal said:
A "test" jacket (RW 18091) in seal goatskin

That hide is absolutely fantastic ... with some use, it will develop great character ... JC gets really good leather.

airfrogusmc

srivats said:
bseal said:
A "test" jacket (RW 18091) in seal goatskin

That hide is absolutely fantastic ... with some use, it will develop great character ... JC gets really good leather.
Yes he does and just as important he gets the patterns right..

STEVE S.

bseal said:
GW Seal vs. Original Russet

comparison.jpg

o.k., i see the two originals pictured, now where is the g.w.?? ;)
just kidding! simply amazing...

can't wait to see the pics of allen's monarch when it arrives. gonna be a stunner!!

Andrew

Grant said:
Here's a photo of an original sz. 42 RW 18091 made from want appears to be analine finished russet goatskins. The mismatched colors of skins give the jacket a great look. There's a Gore Field patch on the front is in the shape if a C-47. During the war Gore Field, Montana was used as a major ferrying hub of lend-lease aircraft bound for the Soviet Union.
RWfront.jpg

Fantastic jacket, great fit and individual looking patch Grant- is it yours? Man i'd be happy with that.

airfrogusmc

STEVE S. said:
bseal said:
GW Seal vs. Original Russet

comparison.jpg

o.k., i see the two originals pictured, now where is the g.w.?? ;)
just kidding! simply amazing...

can't wait to see the pics of allen's monarch when it arrives. gonna be a stunner!!

Hey Steve I can't wait too....I'm HOPING around Christmas but thats probably just wishful thinking. It will be worth the wait.