• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

John Luder

Haha a very thick one, he's cross Bernese cross Pyrenees, he has the furry pad snow shoes, extra toes, he's built for this :D and dog in Spanish, Perro, per example, la pelo de mi perro es muy grueso y cálido ;)
Bueno, y tambien, como se dice FURBALL en Espanol? Tu perro ya no esta un perrito. Y no lo llame Pelon! That's about the extent of high school Spanish from 1971. Caray.

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

ROUGH WEAR 27752 BY ELC
63BC65C2-727F-4AE0-862D-63EE95200E19.jpeg

Lord Flashheart

And it's a fine looking thing Jan. I managed some time in Dave Sheeley's M-422 Switlik on Friday and it was very welcome after shearling. Fingers crossed the week ahead will give me more opportunity to do so.

Griffon_301

following Jorge's example and wearing my ELC RW27752 A-2 today...
it looks trimmer than it is (or I look fatter, depending on the POV) due to me wearing a warm thick sweater underneath.
normally it would be Irvin weather here in Vienna but I wanted to take one of the A-2s out again so there was a need for some additional layering underneath....

20230129_052232-01.jpeg

newagegeezer

I may very well be wrong because I have neither, but the B-6 seems to me to be a much more wearable jacket vs the bulkier B-3 in US winters these days. Thoughts?
I have had both, both originals, sold the B6 as for me it was too bulky for wearing and storing......have kept the B6, with a jumper underneath think it's as warm as the B6.