• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

entertainment

^Nice grain!

GW A-1

IMG_7207.JPG

bseal

Bseal
That looks damn nice . Any chance of seeing the entire jacket. I’ve always like Cossacks:)

Page 3, if you notice the Kangaroo Brand label, it states, Seattle. John accommodated my request for vintage labels on it. ;)

Chandler

I'll take a look at their condition, I know one of them is original B&L, so that stays.

They're also the larger size, if that makes a difference.
@Thomas Koehle -- I sent a PM your way.

I checked the Ray-Bans I have and the pair I'd part with are probably from around 1995 or 2000 -- I'll have to research what they're worth, but I wouldn't look for any premium collectors' price (I'll save that for the 1990, B&L tagged pair with the sales receipt I have! :)).

Not sure what shipping to Germany might cost, but we can probably work something out. I'm not wearing them, they need a good home.

Wz1999

Total knockout, WZ. I see it has the logo of the 81st bomb squadron. Have you been able to identify the pilot?
Found it