• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Hi all,
Still here and stiil wear Dubow. Face reflects mood

20220930.jpg

Last edited:

bseal

Trying to be both spartan and a bit mote authentic these days. And no, it’s not an Aero.

B-Man2

Trying to be both spartan and a bit mote authentic these days. And no, it’s not an Aero.
9ED22E14-F67E-448D-A87D-B93B25D25100.gif

Edward

Hi everyone! I’ve been MIA here because I’ve been working a lot of overtime at my job… Not a bad thing I actually enjoy my job especially when I get that paycheck with overtime on it! Lol! Just had the category one version of hurricane Ian yesterday but pretty much a non-event… Did not lose power… A lot of rain & some gusts… A few trees down here and there and some coastal flooding but nothing really to speak of… Stepped out this morning under perfectly clear skies nice cool weather with a slight breeze and lots of debris providing the incredible scent of fresh cut pine in the air! Lol! So thrilled “leather weather” is here! Finally put on an A-2… Good wear J. A. Dubow MFG. CO. 20960
4D5797C3-B6DD-450C-9542-C38B640D4A50.jpeg
5537AF6A-063F-4561-9615-3ED2F7E48FAD.jpeg
3C99BFB1-D71B-4A25-8A0D-1A9079E0F60D.jpeg

ES335

WTF? lololol

B-Man2

Hi everyone! I’ve been MIA here because I’ve been working a lot of overtime at my job… Not a bad thing I actually enjoy my job especially when I get that paycheck with overtime on it! Lol! Just had the category one version of hurricane Ian yesterday but pretty much a non-event… Did not lose power… A lot of rain & some gusts… A few trees down here and there and some coastal flooding but nothing really to speak of… Stepped out this morning under perfectly clear skies nice cool weather with a slight breeze and lots of debris providing the incredible scent of fresh cut pine in the air! Lol! So thrilled “leather weather” is here! Finally put on an A-2… Good wear J. A. Dubow MFG. CO. 20960
View attachment 84129View attachment 84130View attachment 84131
Hey Ed !
Glad to see you back !
Was hoping that you were ok and didn’t have a run in with the Covid bug.
Looks like you dropped a few pounds and looking trim. Great looking GW. Who made the patch for you?

Pa12

View attachment 84129View attachment 84130View attachment 84131
Gotta love o/t. If it weren’t for years of overtime and contract work I would own nothing. Glad to here you missed the brunt of the storm. Love Dubow.