• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Rutger

L-2B weather since a couple of days.
Tried the MA-1 but still a touch overdone. Temp creeping down though, almost there.

Got good natured comments about my "bomber jacket". New job since a few months, got to have my new colleagues getting used to seeing me in a different "bomber jacket" every other couple of weeks.

ausreenactor

Buzz Rickson Aero for a weekend with wife. 'One of Three' at Billie Eilish and Grand Final in Melbourne. 'Two of Three' at Billie Eilish two nights in a row and 'Three of Three' still in the field at Puckapunyal.

Just 'us'. Good food, good coffee and good times... I mean good jackets!

coolhandluke

Bronson L-2 from their recent Labor Day sale arrived. Only worn for a couple fit pics so far. I went ahead and ordered another in a size medium to compare. The nylon shell and liner used on this jacket is much softer than the blue Bronson L-2A that I recently received. I swear it's a touch lighter in weight too. The repro blackened Conmar zipper on this jacket is also an improvement over the zipper on the L-2A. Absolutely no complaints for a jacket that cost only $125 USD shipped.

20220922_184050.jpg

B-Man2

Bronson L-2 from their recent Labor Day sale arrived. Only worn for a couple fit pics so far. I went ahead and ordered another in a size medium to compare. The nylon shell and liner used on this jacket is much softer than the blue Bronson L-2A that I recently received. I swear it's a touch lighter in weight too. The repro blackened Conmar zipper on this jacket is also an improvement over the zipper on the L-2A. Absolutely no complaints for a jacket that cost only $125 USD shipped.

View attachment 83636
Looks pretty good to me .

coolhandluke

Looks pretty good to me .

Thanks Burt. It's a little bit smaller than the L-2A that I purchased so I decided to grab a medium since I had a discount code that needed to be used. I'm hoping that the medium will be a perfect fit and I can pass the small L-2 along to my wife. It will be a little large for her, but I honestly think that she looks better in my field coats and military clothing than I ever do.

B-Man2

Thanks Burt. It's a little bit smaller than the L-2A that I purchased so I decided to grab a medium since I had a discount code that needed to be used. I'm hoping that the medium will be a perfect fit and I can pass the small L-2 along to my wife. It will be a little large for her, but I honestly think that she looks better in my field coats and military clothing than I ever do.
Smart move !
Get her involved and wearing your cast off’s . ;)
New jackets will be easier to slide past the goalie . :)

CombatWombat

Mate it's always the way......our "Lady Loves" always pull off military inspired jackets and coats better than we mere men do haha