• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

There's a website selling vintage military whistles BUT, beware -- they decided the sound of one of the whistles would be a good intro for their homepage. o_O

My wife almost jumped over the back of the couch yesterday.

Oh yes they are good for that! I have a few genuine AM whistles and a few old Hudson / Acme police, ARP ones too.

B-Man2

A “Throw Back Wednesday” photo. An ELC Werber 1729 contract in a size 46. Still way too hot for jackets here.

77BB610B-A80D-4732-8135-B8D1D8389A72.png

B-Man2

For Throwback Wednesday, here's one from just about 3 months ago in May. GW Switlik M-422:
View attachment 82322

Tried to take a couples photo with @Nnatalie, but she got distracted at *just* the right moment:
View attachment 82323
Jan
That Switlik is another keeper for life from JC.
Now the second photo looks like a little payback from yesterdays “Dong” post she tagged you with;)

Lorenzo_l

Lorenzol
That’s a shame. I like the ELC Werber and the color of hide with the Carmel knits really looks good. Was yours too small or too large for you?
Too large. I ordered a size 40 (my normal size for A-2s) and it was uncomfortably large on me...

Kermit3D

For Throwback Wednesday, here's one from just about 3 months ago in May. GW Switlik M-422:
View attachment 82322

Tried to take a couples photo with @Nnatalie, but she got distracted at *just* the right moment:
View attachment 82323

This M-422 is just crazy. I don't know anything about USN jackets, but if you had said it was an original, I would have believed it for sure.
Still a very nice grain on Natalie's A-2.