• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

flyincowboy

Silver Surfer

I wondered if a vljer got that rw. I threw a coupla bids at it, but it went higher than expected.. agreed that it looks to be a solid resto candidate. You might be able to stabilize the zipper tear with a small piece of book binders tape instead of replacing the whole tape. Though barely noticeable, the teeth on the m-39 talon are slightly smaller then those on the later talons.

Wz1999

I wondered if a vljer got that rw. I threw a coupla bids at it, but it went higher than expected.. agreed that it looks to be a solid resto candidate. You might be able to stabilize the zipper tear with a small piece of book binders tape instead of replacing the whole tape. Though barely noticeable, the teeth on the m-39 talon are slightly smaller then those on the later talons.
Thanks for the input.

philippe

The RW 18091 always makes me think of signing in to a goatskin A-2 from John as well ;). Extremely cool look and fit Philippe! Were did you acquire the AVG shirt btw? This is equally stunning and makes a terrific combination :cool:
Hi mr Mike;)
Look at this webstore, in switzerland : https://www.warson-motors.com/fr/eager-beaver-brown, plenty of polo too
this goatskin is a amazing for me, very near from WZ1999 ww2 18091 !
The RW 18091 always makes me think of signing in to a goatskin A-2 from John as well ;). Extremely cool look and fit Philippe! Were did you acquire the AVG shirt btw? This is equally stunning and makes a terrific combination :cool:

Nickb123

GW 27752 for a few minutes
018C34F3-947E-4DFC-B4C2-1002058D07C1.jpeg