• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Tattoo A2

Diamond Dave Poughkeepsie for your Wednesday madness.
thumbnail (20).jpg

blackrat2

Very nice Ties, that’s a great fit and nice looking jacket
What you think of the leather?
Is it quite grainy or as off the peg did you not ask for anything specific

Tattoo A2 that is a cracking looking Poughkeepsie from DD

B-Man2

Newly received FiveStars Monarch A-2... straight off-the-rack size 48 in "Pull-Up Horsehide" .

Being a fervent advocate for FiveStars' goatskin, this is my first attempt at their horsehide. Very soft and comfortable jacket!

More details to come...

View attachment 82066

View attachment 82067
That’s a great looking jacket Ties!
The “off the rack “ 48 definitely works for you. Nice fit . The Selvedge jeans and Iron Ranger boots round off the whole look nicely.
Congrats on your new Monarch !

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

Yup had 3 shots. Got Omicron earlier in the year which for me was just really like a cold apart from the first day when I had a bit of fever.

This feels a bit different, got body ache and headache. Saying that it might just be flu. although we've got CV running in the family at the mo, so I won't be surprised if I get two lines on the test tomorrow morning.

I'm finding gallons of tea with honey and a slug of Scotland's great gift to the world in it seems to be helping though.

Thanks Steve!
Amazing. Risked 3 experimental DNA altering jabs to dodge getting a cold & has subsequently gotten a cold twice this year. Now relying on very unscientific home remedy to lessen the mild effects of the very thing you got jabbed for. That myopia is hilarious !
I guess that's why some folk can't see what's really going on with convid, banking, that bollix in Ukraine etc, etc. No independent thought.
Be interesting to call back at Christmas & see who's still about and what they are preaching then.
In the meantime, keep those elevator selfies coming & spend more time researching pocket scallops than international affairs.