• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

2020.JPG

Chandler

Now that is exciting! No chance that it is second hand, original owner? Could John have made a bespoke jacket for someone else?
Oh, it's second -hand, I'm the third owner. But it's more about John's learning curve than any custom-tailored jacket.

Now, it's not an inch shorter, like @Brettafett , but when you put a tape to it one is definitely shorter (or longer) than the other.

Brettafett

Star 42 Sleeve measures 25"R (24"+L), my 40 measured 25.5" both sleeves

Ive had an early GW with an uneven collar, a few ELCs with slight differences in sleeve length and a couple of other weird issues... And an Aero with different sleeve length.
Hand made stuff....

Flightengineer

I bought this shirt in Pearl Harbor during my honey moon 4 years ago. How I love it so much too, during a visit to the USAF Museum in Dayton (OH), I came across a rack of the same shirt, I bought an other one in spare. :D
My work colleague who accompanied me had a good laugh and thought I was crazy. o_O

Cool, I've been to USAF museum many times and have not seen such shirts in their shop, only all sorts of T-shirts and caps. You are lucky