• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

Have not snaffled anything from Japan in a while.

Newly purchased overnight.

Never stop never stopping the jacket buys!

A nice 23380 by The Few. Have never had anything from these guys. As usual, the hide and colour did it...

View attachment 79805View attachment 79806View attachment 79807View attachment 79808View attachment 79809
View attachment 79810View attachment 79811

Great price too. 'PayPal in 4' will allow for some more of the higher priced Yahoo Japan listings in the near future...
Jacket and Elcan scope for my M240 are on the way....

mulceber

Was just cool enough this morning that I could wear the Cossack jacket to work:
CBC39EA3-5389-43B9-8047-4039FE018F11.jpeg

07B808C8-8324-4E4A-9522-32C5BBCA148B.jpeg

It’s amazing how much better the jacket breathes without knits.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

b-man is right, get that collar up. when I wore it, I always had the collar up and the rounded lobes turned down a little so as to not bug my chin when turning my head. that second pic gives a good idea of those hides. I've never seen any hides like those on the himel, used by anyone, anywhere.

mulceber

Pop that collar up Jan!
It’ll add to the cool factor.

b-man is right, get that collar up. when I wore it, I always had the collar up and the rounded lobes turned down a little so as to not bug my chin when turning my head. that second pic gives a good idea of those hides. I've never seen any hides like those on the himel, used by anyone, anywhere.

What, you mean like this? ;)

IMG_5972.jpeg

Kermit3D

Great jacket just keeps getting better and better. Remind your height pls
Thanks a lot :)
The jacket is a Bill Kelso Dubow 27798 Liberty seal in size 42 Long. I am 1m88 tall and 75 kg.

Jacket size:
Shoulder to shoulder: 45.5 cm / 17.75 inches
Shoulder to cuff: 66 cm / 29 inches
Pit to pit: 56 cm / 22 inches
Length in the back from the collar seam including the wool: 62 cm / 24.5 inches

Now you know everything!