• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

London Cabbie

I’m thinking Russet, Bronco, AVI..?
42AC1334-FAB3-46AC-8476-FC1EF0903A43.jpeg

Peter242

Isn’t it ?
I don’t wear it enough living in Florida, but if I could just get a good solid couple of years wear into it , the results would really be amazing. I think the color would be very close to the worn original
It´s my second sommer with the jacket hobby and i really can feel your pain :) One of the most beautiful colors if seen.....

London Cabbie

It's been too hot most of this week for jackets (and will be for the rest of the week), :( but I did manage to find some time this morning when it was cool to take the Monarch for a walk:
View attachment 78823
Awesome. In the space of two photos slight colour variations, beautiful. However I noticed your Chambray deck shirt, where’s it from..? Could we have some fit pics, maybe start a chambray thread..?

mulceber

Awesome. In the space of two photos slight colour variations, beautiful. However I noticed your Chambray deck shirt, where’s it from..? Could we have some fit pics, maybe start a chambray thread..?

Thanks Stu! It's a Buzz. Lovely fabric, although it does have the age-old BR problem of having a target audience that averages on the shorter side. :rolleyes: The shorter sleeves aren't a problem when wearing a jacket though!