• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wz1999

Dubow (Platon)
5AED6834-93DA-41E1-A4E7-8773611B761A.png

Griffon_301

Phil, that Irvin really looks authentic on you . What a nice jacket and fit!

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Credit for selecting that very jacket for me must go to Rob from ELC though as several years ago I wrote to him that I wanted to pick up a BoB Irvin at their stall at Duxford Flying Legends and this is the jacket he came up with...apart from the small plasticky bit at the bottom of the zip and the zip itsel being a RiRi this jacket is awesome...

It's a size 46 compared to my 1942 pattern Irvin (which is a 44) and therefor has that more loose fit that you guys seem to prefer :)

B-Man2

Chilly, frosty morning. Back from a long walk with a couple of the dogs.
New Aero...

View attachment 72623
Phil, that Irvin really looks authentic on you . What a nice jacket and fit!
Thank you very much for the compliment!

Credit for selecting that very jacket for me must go to Rob from ELC though as several years ago I wrote to him that I wanted to pick up a BoB Irvin at their stall at Duxford Flying Legends and this is the jacket he came up with...apart from the small plasticky bit at the bottom of the zip and the zip itsel being a RiRi this jacket is awesome...

It's a size 46 compared to my 1942 pattern Irvin (which is a 44) and therefor has that more loose fit that you guys seem to prefer :)
The loose fit definitely adds to the authentic look and period correct fit for the Irvin IMO.