• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Spitfireace

Time to bring out the 1949 Thunder Bay. It's getting down to freezing around here.
20211204_102742[1].jpg
Restoration by Aero Leather Scotland.

Attachments

• liner2.jpg
    liner2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 99

ausreenactor

Finally wore my Bronson MA1 yesterday evening when we went to the eye doctor to pick up our new specs.
This evening, I wore my At The Front B10 to go pick up some dinner.
Tried getting selfies but with each in those jackets at that angle Iook like the Michelin Man...

Gave up on blast selfies years ago.

Like you, I find it tricky to get the perfect shot...

I am sure the ATF B-10 would look good though!

ausreenactor

Nice to see a fine pair of cords and hands outside pockets (it's not your birthday after all) Micawber. I seem to recall the inventor* of pocket rugger ended up before the bench round here in the 1920's for organising an international tournament on the 08:24 train to London Liverpool Street.

*allegedly a chap called Pantington Scrobble according to a cartoon I saw many years ago IIRC (why do I bother to remember this stuff?!)

I think corduroy was banned in Australia in 1979.

Ball sports are still GTG. How we developed a strong hold on The Ashes (Game on chaps!).