• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nnatalie

In my experience ladies are never too keen when you check these measures with them, particularly the latter. You're a brave man and I take my hat off to you, particularly when you are going to share the results.:oops: Clearly you must be a member of an elite special forces unit when not on vlj. From us who are not worthy we salute you sir.;)
As long as you don’t try to guess them yourself, you should be safe—if you do try and guess, may god have mercy on your soul ;)

Griffon_301

Perfect weather for this one today...

20211103_101902.jpg

ties70

'Blinging up' for Remembrance Day speech. Had to patch a brand new parade jacket for one day! Booo.

Up at the Army Aviation Training Centre to lecture on Amphibious Warfare. Will give MacArthur a big wrap as part of my arousal.

No TV or laptop. Badges and lesson reviews.

View attachment 68484

Hey Couchy,

I didn't know that the meaning of Remembrance Day is "Please remember to wear pants with your uniform jacket!".... ;-)

Ties

Micawber

Frost yesterday morning and harder one today, foggy too. We had a mature apple tree blow over at the weekend, sonny Jim staked it but it was clear some of the roots had failed so I decided to do away with it this morning. Out with the pole and chainsaw then hook up the trunk and ease the roots out. sorry to go on about it but I still can't believe that this time last year I was in a hospital bed still with a terminal diagnosis.

Fleece lined ATF tanker is the current go to for jobbing about outside....

IMG_20211103_121036_088~2_resize_46.jpg