• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

Still enjoying the 5* Dubow
IMG_20210920_101818.jpg

MikeyB-17

It’s still too bloody warm down here for a jacket. Dying to give my Highwayman some wear, but it insists on being warm and bloody sunny. Bloody disgraceful. Good to see you back, Nick, hope you got your sh*t sorted.

newagegeezer

Seeing the post shot at Goodwood Revival reminded me of a trip down there a few years back. Lovely weather so we went on my 1943 WLC45, me wearing my United Sheeplined, the lady in a vintage mbike jacket.Also a picture of a couple of cafe racers for the mbike fans here. I threw on a Yellow cab cap just for fun...
IMGP2507.JPG
IMGP2502.JPG
IMGP2492.JPG
IMGP2494.JPG

London Cabbie

D97x7

Just the other day I was thinking I must wear my Cheyenne more this year, it's a great coat that I only seem to wear to funerals these days, made from black heavy steer I do really like it although it is a challenge to get used to. I only stopped wearing it because I got hooked on the military styles but I think I'm over that now ;)

Griffon_301

Oh boy, after nearly 30°C and pool weather last week in vacay, it's down to just 14° and cold rainy spells now...just for fun I took my B-6 out of it's storage box for the first time this winter and I am wearing it to town right now...
As it looks, on the weekend it will be T-shirts again though.... At least it's interesting times for jacket owners here