• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Great photos Jan and Natalie! Enjoy the holiday!

Temperature has suddenly dropped here, 6 Celsius for much of yesterday and hail in the morning. Wore the B-10. Have gotten the Irvin and Wehrmacht winter parka out from under the spare bed in gleeful anticipation of the oncoming colder weather.

Griffon_301

Too warm for jackets now although I wore the RW 27752 alternatively with the M-422a on several occasions already during our current vacation in Tyrol...

today it seems to be the last sunny and rather hot day for the time being so it's Eastman again, if only one of their t-shirts, together with a BR 45 pattern chino and a Papa Nui cap...

20210914_100451.jpg

mulceber

Nice! What part of Maine?
I was up near Blue Hill in August, but definitely not jacket weather then!

We’re south of that, just a few miles north of Kennebunkport, visiting family. The photos are at Goose Rocks Beach. The weather’s been on the edge of jacket comfort, but after a couple months of temperatures in the 80s F/ high 20s C, I’ll take what I can get. :D

B-Man2

Bought it in 2014 at Eastman's old factory. Used to baby it, after learning a thing or two from this forum, I treat it like it should be treated :cool:
Wow! Looks great .
Just goes to show you that if you want your jacket to look great , don’t baby it and wear the piss out of it .:)

ausreenactor

Too warm for jackets now although I wore the RW 27752 alternatively with the M-422a on several occasions already during our current vacation in Tyrol...

today it seems to be the last sunny and rather hot day for the time being so it's Eastman again, if only one of their t-shirts, together with a BR 45 pattern chino and a Papa Nui cap...

View attachment 66681
Ctacker of a photo..