• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Tylbor

Mayonnaise, anyone?
Just kidding, here's a green dominant ERDL jacket worn with a pair of old French (probably Legion Etrangere) cotton high rise trousers.

IMG_7271.JPG

Bremspropeller

35°C (95°F) in Toulouse today... tomorrow it's expected to be 37°C (99°F).
Until I came to this forum and owned jackets that I really love to wear, I didn't realize that summer could seem so long.

Pro-tip: If your distance from the (hopefully air-conditioned) office to the car isn't too far, a cold-soaked jacked is nice to wear.
Be prepared to get funny looks :D

mulceber

Pro-tip: If your distance from the (hopefully air-conditioned) office to the car isn't too far, a cold-soaked jacked is nice to wear.
Be prepared to get funny looks :D

I’ve found that as well. An A-2 that’s been in an air conditioned house will keep you cool for about 5 minutes outside. With AC in the car as well, that allows a little summer wear.

I think I might be going through withdrawal…:p

Kermit3D

I’ve found that as well. An A-2 that’s been in an air conditioned house will keep you cool for about 5 minutes outside. With AC in the car as well, that allows a little summer wear.

I think I might be going through withdrawal…:p

Haha! and why not store the jacket in the fridge ?
But you are right. I noticed this with my leather motorcycle jacket. I manage to keep the freshness of the office for 5 minutes ... ;)