• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

5 Star G1 with the patch made by Miroslav S. - no elevator but restroom of the KLM loung ein Amsterdam on the way to South Carolina

"NOX MEA AUXILIATRIX EST" Night Is My Ally

QZ5V8Uq.jpg

Pv9BlP1.jpg

3ywh6EJ.jpg

Micawber

Great looking jacket , good looking pooch
Brawny looking chap...... wait a minute .... what’s that I see growing on that face ??
Could it be a return of the manly growth that once dwelled there?? ;)

Like many people experience during chemotherapy most of my hair fell out so kept what very little remained shaved, being a little further down the road I relaxed that routine after the hopefully final treatment a few weeks ago so I thought I would relax the cropping routine and see what happened. Well all I can say is that the once "manly growth" has been replaced by something akin to weird, slow growing peach fuzz - or bum fluff as nasty rough types call it ;) :D:D;) I am assured that normal growth may, just may, resume at some point ...which for me some years now has meant plenty of whiskers on the chops but next to bugger all up top! I think the days of being able to sport huge beards or a handlebar moustache may be over ...but we shall see..

ties70

Like many people experience during chemotherapy most of my hair fell out so kept what very little remained shaved, being a little further down the road I relaxed that routine after the hopefully final treatment a few weeks ago so I thought I would relax the cropping routine and see what happened. Well all I can say is that the once "manly growth" has been replaced by something akin to weird, slow growing peach fuzz - or bum fluff as nasty rough types call it ;) :D:D;) I am assured that normal growth may, just may, resume at some point ...which for me some years now has meant plenty of whiskers on the chops but next to bugger all up top! I think the days of being able to sport huge beards or a handlebar moustache may be over ...but we shall see..

Steve,

have you heard about "chemo perm"?
A girlfriend of me was treated for breast cancer and after chemo her long straight blond hair returned...only it was thick, curly and dark brown, then...

Can't wait to see your "rejuvenation"! :p

Ties

Micawber

Steve,

have you heard about "chemo perm"?
A girlfriend of me was treated for breast cancer and after chemo her long straight blond hair returned...only it was thick, curly and dark brown, then...

Can't wait to see your "rejuvenation"! :p

Ties

Yes I have read about the perm in the Facebook support group for my flavour of the Big C, I wonder if I will eventually be graced with one?
Any beard I've grown has always been thick,curly and wiry so this dead straight, fluffy growth is a novelty ;)