• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Today it's wonderful to have a post lock down pint with th wife in a pub garden wearing the Goodwear Roughwear 23380
View attachment 58408
View attachment 58409
Awww c’mon Chris .... give us your best Superman pose and show us your new GW with a bit of flair ;)
3DC8DABD-18A0-4836-82B2-5E94E6180DC9.jpeg

Last edited:

Smithy

Farmers Stout from Bradfield Brewery. Had a few pints this weekend! In the space of 3 days I've been through B-3, B-15C and A-2. Jackets and beer, what a weekend!

My kind of weekend Chris. And indulged myself with both this weekend. Even fired the barbie up today as we were a very warm (for this time of year) 15 degrees, so had to cool myself off with a bottle or two of suds!

stanier

Blimey, 15 degrees Smithy! You're still up near the Artic circle? I think we just snuck to 15 degrees in sunny Bedfordshire, UK today! We finally need a fridge for the beer, as opposed to just keeping it there! ;)

Smithy

Blimey, 15 degrees Smithy! You're still up near the Artic circle? I think we just snuck to 15 degrees in sunny Bedfordshire, UK today! We finally need a fridge for the beer, as opposed to just keeping it there! ;)

Yup it was unseasonably warm today, going to be even warmer tomorrow apparently. Pretty weird because two weeks ago it was snowing!