• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Greg Gale

First flight of my BK 27752

C40FF7E7-53BB-4AAA-8402-7A18E22512B7.jpeg
CAE37923-A8E0-4BF3-991D-A67B76E5EEB1.jpeg
1D8CBAE0-E547-46AC-8161-C99E8760BB45.jpeg

Micawber

Love that jacket . Why ELC moved away from making them with that hide to the stuff they use now, makes no sense other than it’s cheaper to produce the new stuff .

Having owned both I agree that the older version is much nicer Burt although the larger sizes are getting harder to find now. The one I'm wearing is actually a 42 but fits like my 44" ELC B-3 and new 44" Aero black fleece Irvin. I lost a lot of weight in hospital but have put a bit back on under Drs orders in recent weeks and intend to stay roughly where I am now.

I'll keep my eyes open for an old 46" - 48" ELC Irvin for you then shall I? ;)

B-Man2

Having owned both I agree that the older version is much nicer Burt although the larger sizes are getting harder to find now. The one I'm wearing is actually a 42 but fits like my 44" ELC B-3 and new 44" Aero black fleece Irvin. I lost a lot of weight in hospital but have put a bit back on under Drs orders in recent weeks and intend to stay roughly where I am now.

I'll keep my eyes open for an old 46" - 48" ELC Irvin for you then shall I? ;)
Steve
That would be outstanding and greatly appreciated
Thank you