• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Brettafett

Dubow
Dubow27798 25:02:21.jpg

Brettafett

Thanks guys. This jacket is super special, it aint going' nowhere!
Still debating to patch or paint it. I have a set of 75thFS 23FG leather patches from Sean Collins, but I think Im more prone to paint at some point.

Dmitry, I was planning to try and get some more detailed pics, like Jan''s above, but it was getting a bit dark. The grain is really popping out on this....

Brettafett

This afternoon it’s jumped up to 52 F / 11 C, so it was not just A-2 weather, but original A-2 weather! Here are me and the cat taking a short walk. I’m wearing my United Sheeplined.

look at that smile lol
Id be smiling too, with an original like that.
And the cats like, "don't step into my Sun human or I'll put some 'real' scars on that priceless original coat you're wearing..."

Flightengineer

Thanks guys. This jacket is super special, it aint going' nowhere!
Still debating to patch or paint it. I have a set of 75thFS 23FG leather patches from Sean Collins, but I think Im more prone to paint at some point.

Dmitry, I was planning to try and get some more detailed pics, like Jan''s above, but it was getting a bit dark. The grain is really popping out on this....

You can do it tomorrow, I'll be glad to see it in more detail :)

And yes, if one day you are going to do art on it and you don’t find (suddenly) an artist in London, send this beauty to me and I’ll draw whatever you want with joy.