• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

newagegeezer

lovely sunny warm day in London, appears Spring has arrived early, hope it lasts, so getting ready for stroll in a '40s Sunburst back Pinto jacket
007.JPG

lipmann01

Seal & Rust, what a great contrast. That’s one of the best fitting A2’s I’ve seen. Looks unworn. Jump up and down on it...;) Great Tote too.

Thank you for the kind words Cabbie. Due to the pandemic I haven’t gotten much chance to wear it in so it does look unworn. Jump up and down on it at home might be a great idea when my neighbors downstairs aren’t home haha.

F954A174-5B47-4FAD-9C85-6E2BAD2B5B43.jpeg

Last edited:

Tylbor

Spring has arrived to Warsaw, it's 12 C. I'm going to wear my A2 soon, however now I decided to show two jackets that I failed to upload few days ago.
M65 parka that I almost forgot about and 1970 Lancer N2B jacket. Pay attention to my beloved wool 1949 British Army Battledress trousers — I had to lose 20 pounds to wear them :D

IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2313.JPG