• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Kermit3D

Good Wear Werber B-3 and Mash A-3 cap. Hiding underneath is a Bronson C-2 and ELC USN t-shirt with Sugar Cane 1947's and Lone Wolf Engineers given the Brian at Roleclub treatment. Lovin' this B-3!! Lifetime jacket for sure....
View attachment 51763
View attachment 51764
And yes there is a little bottle of something to keep me going on the walk....!

... and now the most beautiful B-3 repro !
Snow inspires you guys ! o_O

B-Man2

Good Wear Werber B-3 and Mash A-3 cap. Hiding underneath is a Bronson C-2 and ELC USN t-shirt with Sugar Cane 1947's and Lone Wolf Engineers given the Brian at Roleclub treatment. Lovin' this B-3!! Lifetime jacket for sure....
View attachment 51763
View attachment 51764
And yes there is a little bottle of something to keep me going on the walk....!
That GW B-3 is friggin crazy .
One of the nicest most accurate repros I’ve seen . Love it!

B-Man2

Doniger on a coffee bomb run somewhere over the ball bearing factories of Starbucks.

View attachment 51757
Nick
If you’re going to be flying those bombing runs at high altitude you need the right mask . ;)

6E008CBD-208C-4BBC-B221-1BA007C7BA70.png

stanier

That GW B-3 is friggin crazy .
One of the nicest most accurate repros I’ve seen . Love it!
Thanks for the kind words Burt and everyone elses kind comments. I feel very lucky to have this work of art from John. It really is my dream B-3. Something I personally am really wowed by is that all the hardware on this particular jacket comes from original but otherwise rotted B-3's. So, zipper, chain hanger, buckles etc all are original. If only they could talk....

stanier

Cheers Grant! You've reminded me that on the cap I've got a United Steelworkers of America pin badge, an idea I shamelessly copied from you. I hope you don't mind me pinching the inspiration!

blackrat2

London Cabbie, swerve LVC for now, there newer staff isn’t the best, I think Ken at Aeroleather have some older denim
There is a denim section in related gear