• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

That’s really cool, Burt. I detect some resemblance to the LW jacket. Kinda resembles those jackets in the same way that the B-10 resembles the A-2.
Jan
It does seem to be a classic design used on European and Eastern Europe jackets , with the short waist and interlocking waist buckle .
D4677F02-B95F-4B3A-8540-A0625CC8EB79.jpeg

Enigma1938

Enigma1938

Another chili day here and another chance to wear a pretty rare jacket not often seen here in the US . Before I go any further let me say a personal “thank you” to Greg Gale for passing this jacket on to me a couple of years ago . I could have never found one of these here in the US, so thanks Greg:)
So the jacket I’m wearing is an original issued Hungarian Mig fighter pilots jacket complete with shoulder patch and cloth flight wings . It has a detachable mouton collar. It’s a fairly large size and being a size 46 person, it fits me nicely . So here it is;
View attachment 51409

Looks like a pretty practical jacket. Congrats on this one.

Griffon_301

OMG I love that Irvin...if I wouldn't have gotten this one a month ago I would have bought that Aero ANJ-4 that is up here in the B&S section the second I have seen it...
It is basically too warm currently for a shearling jacket but I have worn just a t-shirt underneath for the walk with the Doggos today and unzipped the jacket when out in the sun-a great way to enjoy a nice sunny morning...
20210120_113316.jpg