• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Brettafett

Color is a little dark, knit heaver than originals, but nicely made. I doubt, while a super nice guy, JC wants to get random knit requests. Hence my choice at the time. What's your better choice/source? :)
Personally? I've tried Larry and MASH for replacement knit. They are slightly different, the MASH ones have held out well, are a bit ' softer', but seem to 'pile' a bit.
Larry's knits, as you say, are a bit 'beefier' and have also worn well, 'though they have stretched/ loosened out slightly... But as I said, mine were from a couple of years ago.
Not sure where else to get decent replacement knit.
Side by side with my BK, Platon, ELC and other jackets... BK/ Platon's knit comes out tops.

Brettafett

JaDubowmfg's Dubow 27798. Been a couple of weeks since I last wore this, but every time I grab it on the way out, I can't help but consider how good these jackets really are....
JaDubow 27798.JPG

MikeyB-17

That B-9 looks the dog’s, Peter. This time last year, Bronson had a sale on, and I was on the very brink of getting one of theirs for just over £100 if I remember correctly. I talked myself out of it, only just bought an A-2, do I really need another jacket etc. etc. On this occasion I wish good sense hadn’t won. :confused:

Peter Graham

That B-9 looks the dog’s, Peter. This time last year, Bronson had a sale on, and I was on the very brink of getting one of theirs for just over £100 if I remember correctly. I talked myself out of it, only just bought an A-2, do I really need another jacket etc. etc. On this occasion I wish good sense hadn’t won. :confused:
Hi Mikey,
I bought mine off eBay brand new for a third of the ridiculous price of a new one. It’s one jacket purchase I don’t regret. If the Bronson B-9 is a decent jacket I’d go for it. The four massive pockets and the super warm lining make it the perfect Winter jacket.

ausreenactor

Hi Mikey,
I bought mine off eBay brand new for a third of the ridiculous price of a new one. It’s one jacket purchase I don’t regret. If the Bronson B-9 is a decent jacket I’d go for it. The four massive pockets and the super warm lining make it the perfect Winter jacket.

Taking my D-2 Parka back to Brisbane. Not sure if I will get home before Winter... Bloody 'Dictator Dan' and his Border Closures. Returning back to Brisbane for work, which contravenes work policy of not heading to a COVID 19 hot spot. Can't come from QLD to VIC. Was the other way for five months last year and the reason I was able to remain with the family. Now I go to first half of 2020 where I could not head home for five months.. Ridonkulous.....??