• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

London Cabbie

Alpha CWU-45p & 1941 jeep scarf...
9AD50F5F-8E57-448A-963F-2223B900C333.jpeg

London Cabbie

newagegeezer

Yesterday's heavy rain has passed over now in London, and not cold enough for sheepskin so about to go out for a stroll in an H&L Block M422A and the B2, bit of a mixed metaphor with the RAF print scarf, but I won't see anyone who'd know. Apologies for the same old kitchen backdrop but I'm really old school without a phone capable of taking selfies so use a camera on ironing board setup as 'er indoors is out earning money conserving old textiles in museums (can I ever get her to look at the moth holes in the knits.... hmmmm) .

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 176

London Cabbie

Yesterday's heavy rain has passed over now in London, and not cold enough for sheepskin so about to go out for a stroll in an H&L Block M422A and the B2, bit of a mixed metaphor with the RAF print scarf, but I won't see anyone who'd know. Apologies for the same old kitchen backdrop but I'm really old school without a phone capable of taking selfies so use a camera on ironing board setup as 'er indoors is out earning money conserving old textiles in museums (can I ever get her to look at the moth holes in the knits.... hmmmm) .
I’m trawling the W11 area for punters. If I spot you it’s a free fare home...