• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

In carhartt denim and hoodie as I annoy my wife while shopping
A husband’s sacred duty :p :p
B27190B4-CD5F-476B-9735-579D3DB981E3.jpeg
D7DEEA3C-F6AD-4896-83ED-D8AB229514AC.jpeg

Griffon_301

My Irvin is about the same age and looks like yours Nick :)
ah well, my cuffs show way more wear on the edges but I guess thats the way it should be when the jacket ages....
my B6 is also developing the same wear on the exactly same spots...

Griffon_301

I hope it will last a bit :)
I really have to say I love the Irvin...first I wanted an ANJ-4 but Rob advised me that they wouldnt have them available in the stall at Duxford so I went for my second choice-the Irvin...and I am glad I did... It's a great jacket and I definitely prefer it over my B-3...
And luckily I got it, before ELC decided to enter mortgage terrain with their jacket prices...

Griffon_301

Phil, this nice jacket is great on you. How your AA ? Starts flights, or as 2/3 of our planes - sadly sits?

Well, it's still bad here.. we are flying at roughly 10-20% of our usual capacity and the flights are booked between 20-40% with the occasional well or even fully booked flights in between...

Nearly all of our birds above the A320 size are still non-operational and we hope that next year will be better, now that some vaccinations are on the horizon...

I guess it does not look better for you? :(