• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Greg Gale

I was wrong. THIS is the best was to break in a jacket :) first flight of my Dubow.

58DADEE6-0D8C-4DB7-A96F-113102AB0C57.jpeg
8C80E2C0-4C5B-4592-A2C6-F7C33F706CD5.jpeg
52240AAD-1B54-4F30-BD55-CE2DC29D4569.jpeg

ausreenactor

As an E-9 I have an endless supply of WTFs. Mostly required for E-2s, O-2s and O-4s.

The Wows... they are mostly reserved for Jorge's stuff these days, the one in a million rare A-2 or a truly puzzling comment I can't believe made it through the brain, via the hands and the fingers to the keyboard.

Another ripper Jorge...

Today for me might be a BR M-51 Parka and liner. Pouring down.. ATF Tanker at the minimum...

ausreenactor

As an E-9 I have an endless supply of WTFs. Mostly required for E-2s, O-2s and O-4s.

The Wows... they are mostly reserved for Jorge's stuff these days, the one in a million rare A-2 or a truly puzzling comment I can't believe made it through the brain, via the hands and the fingers to the keyboard.

Another ripper Jorge...

Today for me might be a BR M-51 Parka and liner. Pouring down.. ATF Tanker at the minimum...

Rolled with the ELC Monarch... outside and in the rain! The unbeaten 'beater'.
20201030_114051.jpg

Flightengineer

I do believe that's a Cockpit Top Gun Heroes G-1...
Similar to their 100 Missions, but some very slight differences, essentially same....
Absolutely fantastic jackets, well made, classy...

Did you have one, Brett? I wonder how their sizes correlate with contract sizes.

Brettafett

Did you have one, Brett? I wonder how their sizes correlate with contract sizes.
Yes, had a couple actually. Ive had the 100 Missions, loved it *but the body tends to be a bit short), and also the leather collared Forrestal version. Size 40 both.
I have tried on the Top Gun Heroes, size 42 fit beautifully, its a real classy jacket... But I don't really want all the patches.
Ive been in contact with Jacky about getting an un-patched version, possible, but pricey.... A bit too pricey.
Really great jackets.

Last edited: