• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Spitfireace

Thankyou
Actually it’s a lot of fun & frustration in equal measure. I try not to let any of it spoil my day... I look forward getting in the Taxi every day, it’s never changed. Unlike some of the fighter pilots I get to do it all again tomorrow...Jackets designed for cockpits work just as well in a Taxi too.
View attachment 45972
I was in London a year ago pretty much exactly and London cabbies are some of the most vetted people. They are tested by the authorities in so many ways. I took a cab from around Hard Rock Cafe to Trafalgar Square, and he told me of the delays regarding climate protests and got me there as efficiently as possible and gave me a good rate. Thanks for your service Sir, because I could not do it myself.

busdrivermike

A sunny beautiful day at 0c so I broke out the branded G1 I’m recharging my solar power here :p
Supposed to get back to motorcycle riding temps for a bit next week :cool:
B9F1E57E-D70A-4B2D-BC46-3D35B78773E1.jpeg

busdrivermike

Look out for black ice man.
Black ice can be worrisome but if it hits the + double digits they are calling for it shouldn’t be a big issue
During the daytime hours, but I do avoid morning rides.
not sure about work, especially anything oil related that’s basically dead and probably will stay
That way barring a miracle or the Devil himself getting involved.
but nonetheless if you make it up here I’ll buy you a beer

Spitfireace

Black ice can be worrisome but if it hits the + double digits they are calling for it shouldn’t be a big issue
During the daytime hours, but I do avoid morning rides.
not sure about work, especially anything oil related that’s basically dead and probably will stay
That way barring a miracle or the Devil himself getting involved.
but nonetheless if you make it up here I’ll buy you a beer
I live in Vancouver. I can't afford obviously to buy a house. They are average 1.5 milllion. The condos are 800,000,
If I have to buy a 4 by 4 I don't care. I can buy a 200,000 dollar house on my own land.

Rory Schultz

Thankyou
Actually it’s a lot of fun & frustration in equal measure. I try not to let any of it spoil my day... I look forward getting in the Taxi every day, it’s never changed. Unlike some of the fighter pilots I get to do it all again tomorrow...Jackets designed for cockpits work just as well in a Taxi too.
View attachment 45972

I would add a pair of blank firing Lewis guns on the hood just to add to the mood!

busdrivermike

It got to a +4c today so I put on my schott over my heated gear and went for a ride
Then the clouds came in and I had to head home as the rain began and temp dropped
Wife says I’m not aloud *edit* (allowed) always get that wrong along with to and too) to be towed home anymore, done that once to often I guess :p :p ;):cool:

F39019DD-A47A-4C3D-BB0E-4FF1EB7BEA44.jpeg

Last edited:

Griffon_301

And a great looking Irvin it is !

Compliments should go to ELC and especially Rob who handpicked that jacket from their line for me :)
Oh and for the record, it has no naughty plastic zipper bits :D

Ps.: And by accident, I finally found a good enough second hand copy of Shacklady's Spitfire history book in my antiques bookstore today-while wearing that jacket :D (nerd mode off)

Attachments

• 20201027_143152.jpg
    20201027_143152.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 154