• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Edward

I welcome October with open arms and social distancing!) ELC Roughwear 42-1401P
3F9E887F-8DC8-44BC-B437-2A3E7836B6B8.jpeg
1CCB03C2-0E48-48A5-A316-E31705B8C9B3.jpeg

Edward

Ed
That Roughwear is looking real good. Is it jacket weather up there yet?
We’ve had a couple of 60 degree mornings that are awesome.:)
Yes and no. Morrnings are great but it’s 78 degrees right now. Mid to upper 70s for highs. But mid 50s to low 60s overnight. I can wear it until about lunchtime then have to shed. Only 46% humidity though and that makes a big difference

Brent

I'm trying, still feels stiff to me. This is an early Kelso. Other than HH, I've got no idea which hide this is.

Regards,

Flightengineer

Very “James Bond “ Looking Buddy :)

Ha ha Burt, I try get used to going to work like all normal people, so sometimes I have to wear more formal than just jeans ... although I don't give up hope of returning to my usual business. Although аn old covid circus coming back here again the threat of a lockdown appears on the horisont after a relatively calm summer.

B-Man2

Ha ha Burt, I try get used to going to work like all normal people, so sometimes I have to wear more formal than just jeans ... although I don't give up hope of returning to my usual business. Although аn old covid circus coming back here again the threat of a lockdown appears on the horisont after a relatively calm summer.
We are having a rise in cases here also . Hopefully it won’t be as bad as the first time around. Stay safe.