• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ninomano

Selamat datang di forum ini.
Saya ditempatkan 3 tahun di Jakarta untuk menjaga Kedutaan Besar Perancis dari tahun 1996-1999
Terimakasih, saya penggemar baru jaket pilot dan banyak terbantu dengan forum ini. Kapan Bapak datang ke Indonesia lagi? nanti kita antar jalan jalan hehehe

Pilot

Terimakasih, saya penggemar baru jaket pilot dan banyak terbantu dengan forum ini. Kapan Bapak datang ke Indonesia lagi? nanti kita antar jalan jalan hehehe
Terima kasih, pasti akan dilakukan setelah Covid dan karantina.
Lebih baik beralih ke bahasa Inggris jika tidak, beberapa orang akan marah.
Jaga kesehatan, tetap sehat.

newagegeezer

Chilly damp day in London so going out for a walk in my original WW2 Aero B6, contract 43-136 6-AF, it's just right for Autumn, Spring weather here, not cold enough for a B3 or Irvin... btw a blatant plug , just put my last original Irvin up on ebay if anyone interested. Possibly just 2 "careful ?" owners from new as I bought it from the daughter of bomber crew man in teh late 70s after he died and she was clearing out. actually not that careful as it's got a couple of old repairs and a newer one I had done years ago. We're about to downsize out of London so stuff's got to go unfortunately, and as she's a collector as well (she's a textile conservator, so loads of old costumes etc, but she's excellent at mending moth holes in knits, when she has the time...) guess who's stuff has to go.....
keep safe out there everyone
Cheers

Attachments

• DSCN3776.JPG
    DSCN3776.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 266
  • IMG_8831.JPG
    IMG_8831.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 237

Grant

Wow, thanks for posting pics of an original B-6. Finding one in decent shape in a wearable size rare these days. So cool!