• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Date night with @Nnatalie. I’ve got on my ELC RW 1401-P, but the star of the show is her new Five Star Cossack jacket.

7ECBA6D8-AC85-44DB-81E2-63A685E46DCF.jpeg
94E7BD5E-01FB-43DF-B6EA-D9BEF1AD2093.jpeg

ties70

Enjoy your stay the VOSGE aera is such a nice place to visit.

It was just a short stop on our way to Southern Spain. We will stay there for a year, and decided not to go by plane but take a longer and hopefully safer route by car.

Stopped by at @Thomas Koehle, went to Epinal, now we are in Carcassonne. Journey will continue to Marbella on Saturday...

flyincowboy

Carcassonne is such a nice town guess you spendt time visiting the town it's like to be back in the middle age and have a famous CASSOULET for meal and a good bottle of wine

Lord Flashheart

In January I took a trip up to Galashiels. I really wanted a "proper" RAF Irvin style repro. I do have a repro RAF style jacket I've had for many years which means a lot to me but it has pockets and I really wanted an accurate repro. My uncle was Flight Engineer on a Lanc that went missing in the war so this mattered to me.

Like everyone else Covid affected Aero but to be honest the May delivery time I'd expected at the outset didn't really matter as it wasn't going to be wearable over summer was it ?

So, in the spirit of getting a Firm Grasp on Exactly What You Want In Life, this arrived today. I love the detailing and its really comfortable so here's a fit pic. In shorts and sandals obviously. And you bet I'm smiling!

IMG_5144.jpeg
IMG_1791.jpeg

ausreenactor

In January I took a trip up to Galashiels. I really wanted a "proper" RAF Irvin style repro. I do have a repro RAF style jacket I've had for many years which means a lot to me but it has pockets and I really wanted an accurate repro. My uncle was Flight Engineer on a Lanc that went missing in the war so this mattered to me.

Like everyone else Covid affected Aero but to be honest the May delivery time I'd expected at the outset didn't really matter as it wasn't going to be wearable over summer was it ?

So, in the spirit of getting a Firm Grasp on Exactly What You Want In Life, this arrived today. I love the detailing and its really comfortable so here's a fit pic. In shorts and sandals obviously. And you bet I'm smiling!

View attachment 42156View attachment 42155
VERY nice!

Lord Flashheart

Thanks Guys. Lockdown threw a proper spanner in my jacket plans for the year but things have actually worked out ok. Of course at no point did I mean to pick up a sale Goodwear RW 23380 but you made the point ausreenactor about getting a grip on what you want in life and this year if any year has underlined the wisdom of doing that while you still can. Mind you the piggy bank has squealed loudly and is now hiding in a dark corner somewhere.

As you say Mulceber, Aero do some great work (when Nicola Sturgeon let's them!).